Today was a huge day for us! We have many fun things planned today.
Esher started with brushing his teeth because all of the kids were going to “The Kid’s Club” that we all love but never use enough!!
Jared and I decided to have breakfast together before we started our relaxing time on the beach tanning and reading.
While we were having the best breakfast buffet ever we could hear the kids on the beach so Jared snuck over and took these shots of them. We waited until they all went back to the club before we headed for the perfect spot on the beach to read our books. I am finishing up The Poisonwood Bible and Jared is reading Heavenly Bones. Both of our books are kind of sad but I think his is more.
I’m so sad because I didn’t take any pictures of us reading on the beach. I really got a great tan on one side but not the other and Jared toasted himself just right. We went up to the bar to wait for the kids to finish their time (the bar is right next to the kids club only in Mexico) and drank a couple cokes and ate pistachios. Then we all went swimming before we headed into town. I’m so very very proud of each of my swimmers they are all doing amazing Tristan has made the most improvements. She can swimming across the entire pool by herself…. SHE’S AMAZING!!!!!!!!
HERE ARE OUR FISH
PARIS
TRISTAN
This is Tristan’s swimming dog that she got for her birthday from Grandma Maria and Grandpa Lupe …..it really does swim!!!
She tried diving too but only landed on her stomach, but she kept on trying up until the day we left.
My beautiful fish!!
Next Tristan decided to try diving from my hands hoping it would help but, had the same results every time….. so funny!!
ESHER
He swims the whole time with a great big smile on his face and is wearing those floaters' even though ,I am totally against it and never once allowed my girls to wear them!!! Moms are always more lenient with their last one and I am no exception!!
KENDRICK WITH THE KIDS
0 comments:
Post a Comment