We are off to Mazatlan today Jan. 16th and we are taking the long way. We started our day at 10am behind schedule 2 hours but we wanted it to be stress less. Paris said our prayer, it was perfect, then we put in a movie and ran tons of errands.
1. Drop off gifts for Jackie –they are all going to Disney World for a week.
2. Return our Portable DVD player to Circuit City because they just announced a nation wide liquidation, they are closing all of their stores, so we didn’t want to be stuck with a broken player.
3. Drop off Jared at work to finish up a couple things.
4. Get money out of the bank.
5. Get gas and get treats for the road.
6. Pick up Jared.
7. Get Lunch.
And then finally we are on our way. Here we are picking up daddy at work.
Paris loves the back.
Esher took out his Doodle Book from his backpack and informed me that he needed a separate backpack for his crayons which he had inside this Thomas backpack. We were all laughing so hard.
Tristan just laid down all the way and was just our perfect little angle like always.
I hadn't seen "Tinker Bell" so Jared and I traded then, I went in the back with the kids to watch it. I almost fell asleep it was so spacious and comfy back there. I really liked the movie it was so very cute!!
My husband is so HANDSOME!!!!!!!!
We drove all the way to Vegas on one tank of gas…I have always wanted to see if we could make it-I LOVE MY CAR!!!! We are so blessed that we were able to buy it!!!!!!
So as soon as we got into town the kids went crazy and started yelling out the window and sticking there heads out like BOO the dog.
In Vegas we met Wayne for dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant "Thai BBQ". We haven’t seen him in months and I really wanted to see him and eat at our place but we were suppose to be at Matt and Robin’s house by 7 for dinner and it was 5;15 when we arrived in Vegas. We ate and visited as fast as we could. We all really enjoyed seeing Uncle Wayne especially, after he bought us all gumballs.
We left and got to Hemet as soon as we could. Our navigation is one of my favorite things on our car and again it impressed me. Every time it impresses me it makes it easy to pay that month’s car payment. Yea I will gladly pay $775 this month.
Matt and Robin are just the best!!! We ended up arriving about 10 PM. We talked, laughed, and played HEARTS (that’s our game) until 2am. WE always play Hearts and have just the best time together. We are always trying to stick it to Matt, because he always beats us all.
Matt the Nemesis we all try to get.
Robin always trying to stick it to Matt.
Jared always trying to "Go Fishing".
Lissette the one that doesn't talk.... only laughs.
Believe it or not I was the winner for the first game. This is the very first time I have ever won….. I beat Matt by ONE POINT!!
Robin Shot The Moon and ended up beating us the second game. At least this time Matt didn’t end up in the dog house like he usually does. She killed us with only 17 points. Right after Robin "Shot The Moon" my beautiful love tried to do the same and I accidentally ruined it for him so, he had the most points. Sorry Cutie (sad face here)!!!!
Jared again tried to fix Matt’s printer but ran out of time. Matt kept making fun of him the whole time, he always does that. The kids played with marbles, painted rocks, and had a garage sale that morning before we left. Ben was at camp so we didn’t get to see him. Oh and their guest bed was seriously the most comfortable bed ever!!!!! Sadly we had to say good-bye but it was really the funnest time ever!!!!!!
Next we were on our way to Aunt Patty’s house for dinner with her, Gene, Laura, David, and Amy. It was so much fun!!!! We all talked about our trips to Europe and compared stories about the same places we visited. Aunt Patty and Gene walked out as we drove up, we were about 2 hours late to their house, but they were all really nice about it. We had some delicious lasagna for dinner, Paris had 6 pieces no kidding. Poor girl was starving.
Aunt Patty had bookmarkers from London for all of us on the table- it was so nice of her!!!
The kids had their own table.
We saw some of their pictures from their trip…. the whole night was just so much fun, but we were exhausted and finally had to go to bed about 1am.
The kids had so much fun playing with Beige!!!
They played with Beige until she was pooped!
Aunt Patty and Amy provided some entertainment…..I was surprised at how well they played. Especially something as complicated as the accordion.
Tristan couldn’t resist and just had to dance.
Then it was time for bed so lots of hugs and loves from all the kids for Aunt Patty!!!
Nite Nite!!
Aunt Patty had breakfast all ready for us the next day. She is Amazing!!! And before we left she gave the kids pretend cell phones that they played with for hours….. she’s such a great aunt!!! It was so cute because they pretended to call each other and as they were talking other calls came in, so they had to click over. Paris made them each a mini phone book that had each of their numbers in it (she asked each one for 7 numbers and wrote them down) and they used them every time they called one another- it was really cute!!!
Stop #3 my sister’s birthday party in Fallbrook, but we just made one pit stop before we got there….LAX, just so we would know how to get there at midnight. An airplane went right over this building right in front of us... I couldn't believe it! I just couldn’t resist taking a picture of my very handsome and irresistible chauffeur.
This is the tunnel the planes taxi over.
This is why we will never live in California. Anywhere you go, any day, or any time there is always traffic!!
We got to see a lot of my relatives and my grandma whom I really miss. I did some laundry, Jared took a 2 hour nap, and then it was off again to the airport. Our flight left at 2:20am. The kids fell asleep almost as soon as we got in the car, so they were super tired when we arrived and asked them to walk to the counter and gate at the airport.
They were absolutely amazing about the whole thing. Tristan was a little grumpy but was very good about it!!
It was Esher’s first time going to Mazatlan with us and he was very very excited! Here he is giving the attendant his passport. Soooooo Cute!!!
He was so excited for the plane to arrive he kept looking out the window until he finally saw it.
Paris joined him. Tristan was just too tired!
On the plane they soon fell asleep and Tristan said it was her favorite flight. Jared brought her these eye shades and she was so excited and put them on instantly. Tristan hates to fly because on our last flight she had the flu and threw up on the plane. She doesn’t realize that she had the flu and was legitimately sick, so she just thinks all airplanes make her sick. She has to get over it because I pray that we can take our kids all around the world one day!! I’m a little nervous about our flight back because we have one stop over in Mexico City and the mind is a powerful thing that may make her feel sick. I guess we will see what happens
I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!!! WE ARE SO VERY VERY BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment