Thursday, January 15, 2009

Playing House

So on Monday Jan 12th after computers, Maya, Naomi, Tristan, and Esher were playing house and of course, Esher was the dad.  I thought it was so funny when he walked by me and said "Bye mom I'm going to work and I have my laptop."  He sat in the living room and started typing.  I couldn't believe how adorable he looked so I had to take some pictures.  Here's my son who can wait to be a dad some day.  He talks about it all the time, Mia says it's because he admires his dad so much and wants to be just like him ...I agree!! 

Esher playing Dad & his computer 003

Esher playing Dad & his computer 001

Esher playing Dad & his computer 002

                          I LOVE YOU ESHER!!!!!

1 comments:

jaredean said...

do i look like that when i'm working? that FREAKING CUTE???