Saturday, January 31, 2009

Daddy Finally Comes Home

 

It was a long week for all of us without My wonderful love, it always is.  Every time I get use to being around Jared for 24 hours a day on some vacation I miss him terribly when we are apart, even if he’s just up the street at work, this trip was no exception.  I just love my husband so very very much it’s hard not to be around someone so funny, nice and thoughtful.  So I call it going thru Jared withdrawals.  He is my favorite drug that I can NEVER get enough of.  Well the kids were the same way this week they each took turns crying for their daddy, and I don’t blame them!!!!

 

The day he came home was Chinese New Year according to Tristan and her class so she wore her Chinese dress with chopsticks in her bun to meet daddy….. it was just adorable!!!!

Chineese New Year 002

Chineese New Year 006

 Chineese New Year 001 

 Chineese New Year 004

We went to dinner at our favorite friend’s house, Tony and Kelly Tippets. We love them so much but sadly we hardly get to see them. So anytime we have to go to the airport we always stop by for a meal. So this time it was an early dinner of homemade cheeseburgers and fries.  We had so much fun talking while the kids played!!!

Then it was time to pick up daddy and all of us were very ready to see him!

The kids were so cute the night before and all that day because they worked on wrapping presents for daddy (they wrapped up some of their favorite toys to give him) and they wrote him special letters. It was adorable!!!

Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 003

 Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 005

Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 004

 Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 006

 Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 007

Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 008

 Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 017

 Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 018

 Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 021

 Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 022

 Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 002

Paris made a funfetti cake for our dinner with Tony and Kelly and she saved some for daddy. She also had some dough for him in the fridge…. daddy’s favorite!!! Oh by the way, THE CAKE WAS AMAZING!!!!!! And she really made it with absolutely no help from me! I love it!!!!!! This girl is just incredible!!!!!

 

Esher was so funny walking around wearing my shoes backwards….. he is such a little clown!!

Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 025

 Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 026

 Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 028

After cake and presents we all went up to our room and watched “Enchanted” together the kids fell asleep half way through so we didn’t get to finish it.

Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 033

 Daddy welcome home from Mazatlan 030  

I WAS HAPPY TO HAVE MY WONDERFUL LOVER BACK!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

jaredean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.