Saturday, January 10, 2009

Going to the Airport

My really good friend Mia is coming back from a 3 week vacation in Hawaii today Jan. 3rd.  My wonderful love stayed with the kids while I went up to Salt Lake.  I love driving our car and just listening to music it was such a nice ride. 

So this is how I met Mia...

She and her husband Richard go to our ward.  One day Jared was talking to him about our theater room and how he wanted mount a projector.  Richard offered to help him since he is an electrician and is use to crawling in small places.  He did an incredible job laboring for hours at our house.  We offered to pay him, but he wouldn't take any money so we took him and his wife out for dinner.  It went okay but there were many awkward silences.  So they started traveling for Richard's job so they would be gone for months at a time, but they would always send us a postcard here and Christmas card there.  I decided to invite her to dinner one night when Jared was in the Philippines and I realized how cool Mia really is.  So from that point on she became my real friend.  I love Mia, she is so kind, beautiful, and it's always fun to talk to her!!

 

Mia had left her dog Boo at a kennel, so we stopped by to pick him up on our way home.  He missed his mom so much he didn't want to stay in the back so he rode in her lap the whole way home.... it was so cute I  had to take a picture of it!

 

Bringing Mia & Boo 001

 

Boo is our kids favorite dog and they love it when he comes over to visit.  He listens to Tristan the most, it's really cute!  But he is very leery of Jared which makes My Love very sad.  We are really surprised by it because usually animals can't get enough of him and neither can Jared...  I think that is where Tristan gets being an animal lover from.

1 comments:

jaredean said...

I WANT BOO TO LOVE ME!!!!