So this is the way 2008 ended with My Angel Tristan and me waiting for daddy to come home from the Rhodes New Year's Eve Party.
Tristan was feeling sick all day long so we decided to keep her home with me.
Paris, Esher and Jared all went to the party where they had a Mariachi Band which, Jared helped pay for, and a clown. Aunt Daphne offered to keep Esher and Paris so Jared came home about 9:30pm. He found me and Tristan in bed watching TV. Jared had never seen "Valiant" so he rented it from his new little I-TV thing that he loves and I have to admit is pretty cool!!
Jared stopped the movie right before midnight, changed the channel so we could watch the ball drop in NY, and gave me an incredible kiss (Jared is for sure the best kisser on the planet!!!!! His lips are perfectly smooth and his mouth moves in the most loving, caring, caressing way that melts you from your tippy toes to the ends of your hair... I honestly don't know how he wasn't forced to go all the way more often. From what I hear many tried, some were angry, and others just flat out kicked him out but the chosen one was fortunately me!!!!!), but it was interrupted by my sister who called to wish us a Happy New Year. She was at home with her kids all alone because her boyfriend Steve had her wrong number, so she called us. Omar was with Charlotte and mom and dad where in Mexico at a dance club.
This is us announcing 2009 make note of how cute Tristan made the 00's
And Tristan wanted us to make a circle. I love that kid, as daddy always says!!!!!
Not pictures for this part but Jared put Tristan to bed right after midnight SO we started a very romantic 2 hour opening to our NEW YEAR..... yeah, I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!
What are our New Year's Resolutions
Lissette
1. Go to the Temple once a month
2. Do more Service
3. Do more with my friends
4. Make a real business out of my aprons
Jared
Refuses to disclose any of them, because he is trying something new.... soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
YOU ARE SO CUTE!!! I love you having a blog (even if you don't want anyone to read it!)...
I'll give you a little "hit" on my resolutions...my "New Year's Resolution" is to have "New Month Resolutions" - each month i'm going to choose 1 thing to do that month that is a "resolution"...this month was the fast...next month is -- a secret ;-)
jared
I love you guys. Hey there is a song that reminds me of you guys every time I listen to it. "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colby Colait. Anyway, listen to it and tell me what you think!
Lissette, you are an inspiration!!!!!! I'm so thankful we are friends.
Post a Comment