This is one of the things I love the most about our church- Family Home Evening! What a wonderful thing to implement in a family's life, a designated time to do something together as a family, what could be more Christ like. The kids love it and I especially love it because I get to see my wonderful husband come home at a real time for at least one night a week!!!
So this Monday Night (Jan. 6th)we all decided to play our new Wii-it was so much fun!!!
There is Esher the most amazing player ever, don't be fooled by his size he usually beats everyone!!
Tristan our most amazing jumping player!!!
There's Paris our most perfect form player!!!
And finally, My Favorite player with the cutest bumm, My most wonderful beautiful love Jared or as the kids call him, Daddy. The most amazingly, amazing, nice to look at player!!!
IT WAS REALLY FUN!!!
so the final results were this...
Paris was the top player at 156. Daddy and Esher were shocked..... Paris never wins!!
Daddy and Esher tide at 155.
And Tristan with her amazing jumping technique came in last with 88. She's thinking about changing it up next time with more jumping.... you go Princess!!!!
So that was our 1st Family Home Evening this year..... can't wait for the next 53!!!!!!
HAVE I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!!
1 comments:
what an amazing post! I LOVE reading what you have to say (and not just because it is mostly about me :-)
Only one thing you need to fix -- MORE PICTURES OF YOU!!!
Post a Comment