So we had to leave my wonderful love behind to work for 5 days and each kid took turns crying for their dad. We left Mazatlan at 5am to catch our 7am flight. The hotel has golf carts to take your luggage and passengers to the lobby so we got to ride one. It would have been more fun if we were all awake. I have to say the kids are just amazing no whinnying at all. My beautiful love had to drive us there and back but he was very much looking forward to sleeping in that morning. We arrived checked in had breakfast with dad (yogurt) and got on the plane. As soon as we got on the plane Tristan took out her eye shades and fell asleep and looked like this (actual picture is from the way there but she looked the same)-
They actually all fell asleep but Tristan was the cutest thanks to her daddy. He got them especially for her. When it was time to get off the plane Esher said "No mom I just want to stay here because I'm still tired." I felt so bad but he had to get up. As soon as he saw the walking escalators he quickly perked up and started running down them. Tristan thought we were home and was super excited that the trip was so short. Poor girl she usually sick. But when she found out we were in Mexico City she wanted to go into town..... I love that our kids love to travel I hope that if they get anything from me in this world it would be THE LOVE OF TRAVELING!!!!!
Paris was so good the whole time because she was starving and Esher wanted to run down the walking escalators before we ate. She was so good about it! I love my princess!!!!! She found us a restaurant to eat at and it was pretty good. I was a little nervous because I didn't have my wallet OR my wonderful love who also seconds as my wallet when I don't have mine.I had $50 and that was it and the place seemed a little expensive.
Before the food came Esher watched the planes
We ended up with $10 and every piece of food was eaten.... we were all starving!
Next we went to wait for our plane and play cards.
We played WAR....
Tristan and I got a double war... I won.
Then we played GO FISH
Finally it was time to get on the plane.
When we first sat down Esher was right next to me and he said "Look Mom you can't use your cell phone, but I can" He said this because the picture was only in front of my seat. I laughed so hard!!!
We ate again put this time it was really gross
Esher found the only good thing about our meal....chocolate!
Then we met our little friend from Australia..Mila. She was coming back from a 6 week vacation in Mexico City. She was so cute and the kids really liked her a lot!!
We were so sad to say good-bye!!
Unfortunately Tristan threw up. The flight attendant was so rude and completely unhelpful!!!!
We landed. Here's the plane descending. "Hello LA"
We said good-bye to Mila and her family and looked for our bus to get to LOT C. Paris was seriously the best helper in the whole wide world-I couldn't have done it with out her. She took charge of one of the bags and helped Tristan and Esher navigate... she was amazing!!!!
The planes come in so low here.
MY navigation was taking me thru tons of side streets instead of freeways so we pulled over to eat and call my dad... The best navigation system in the world!!!!! He told me exactly where to go and of course I had no problems. I told him he was better than my car and that I will be sending him my next car payment.
It took us about 2 hours to go 30 miles across LA so we had to stay in a hotel fro the night we were all so tired we got dinner and went to bed at 9pm. Paris was so cute because she knew everything about "Jon&Kate plus 8" and "Little People Big World" so we watching it for a bit and slowly everyone started crashing
DINNER
SLEEP
PLAYING AROUND BEFORE WE LEFT
MY POOR CAR AFTER WE GOT HOME
It took us a total of 11 and 1/2 hours to get home and my poor car got the worst of it. I love my car so this was very hard to take pictures of almost like it would be taking pictures of a crime scene with dead bodies everywhere. We were very grateful to be home safe and I was so dreading the loads of laundry that awaited me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment