Thursday, October 8, 2009

Zoe & Tristan

The girls got out of school early today and Janette is doing her preschool, so we invited Zoe to Mc Donald’s with us for some ice cream. At first she wasn’t going to go until I mentioned ice cream. Her eyes lit up as she said “Okay, I’ll go with you!” Paris went to a friend’s house and Esher is in school until 3:30.

I love that the girls both wore hats today to school! They both love accessories!

Zoe and T-Rex At Mc Donalds (16)

They were so goofy!

Zoe and T-Rex At Mc Donalds (2) Zoe and T-Rex At Mc Donalds (3) Zoe and T-Rex At Mc Donalds (4) Zoe and T-Rex At Mc Donalds (5) Zoe and T-Rex At Mc Donalds (7) Zoe and T-Rex At Mc Donalds (9) Zoe and T-Rex At Mc Donalds (11)

Everyone had left by the time they finished their ice cream so they had the place all to themselves. They divided the upstairs part into two bedrooms and had these two babies that Tristan is holding to take care of. They are her socks rolled up. These girls play so well together-I’m grateful Zoe only lives 2 doors away.

  Zoe and T-Rex At Mc Donalds (15)  

1 comments:

Janette said...

Okay, first of all, I'm finally looking at your blog! Wa-hoo! I love the updates! And I love this clip with Zoe and Tristan!!!! Thanks so much for taking her that day and helping me out all the time. You're the best, Lissette!!