About 2 years ago on our anniversary we went to see the The Cirque De Soleil- LOVE. It is all Beatles songs with amazing acrobats wearing incredible costumes performing through different world events that happened during the time of the Beatles. . I couldn't believe how amazing it was and since then we have wanted to take our kids. Our kids just love The Beatles.
About 2 months ago I was looking for something to do for Esher’s 5th birthday and I thought we should probably go back to Circus Circus because he loved it when we went 2 1/2 years ago but he could hardly go on any of the rides because of his height. I wondered if LOVE was still in town. When I went to their website they were running a special. If you paid full price for your ticket you could bring a friend for $25. I couldn’t believe it. I instantly told My Love about it and the next day we decide to buy the tickets.It cost us $100 each to go, but when we went 2 years ago it cost over $300 for just us. We got tickets for his actual birthday the 26th and headed to Las Vegas that morning. We stayed at the Mirage for only $100.
When we got in the car Paris handed him this birthday card she had made him. She is so sweet sometimes, she almost brings me to tears.
We weren’t in any hurry so we made lots of stops it seems.
Burger King for breakfast.
Across the street from the gas station we stopped at in ST. George Esher saw this Mc Donald’s Play Area. He wanted to stop just for 5 minutes he said. Since it was his birthday we said yes. They all played while we played one quick hand of Skip-Bo..I lost!
So the girls bought a mood ring when we had stopped earlier. Tristan kept putting it on and taking it off to see what mood she was in. It came with a small piece of paper that told her what each color meant. My Love had it on while we were playing cards so it was green for active. She came by took it off his finger and put it up against the wall and said “Daddy the wall is in a very active mood.” We laughed so loud. This is a picture of her holding it up to the very active steel support beam “wall” Tristan is always saying the craziest (ditsy)things. It’s a good thing she is beautiful!
We got back in the car and kept driving. I love our car because there is room for everyone to lay out and do their own thing.
I hardly ever wear sunglasses so I haven't had a pair in years. I found these for super cheap and My Love always makes fun of me when I wear them. He says they are too big and granny looking. He took a picture so he could document how funny I look.
Finally we arrived in Vegas7 hours later.
When we first arrived we headed straight for the hotel so My Love could get our room key with out us all having to be waiting in the lobby. We were all starving and ready for our favorite Thai restaurant.
These kids are so goofy sometimes.
HEAVEN!!!!
This is the peanut sauce that comes with the most incredible Satay Skewers. My Love joked around about just drinking it because it was so good.
We finished every last drop of food! We could hardly walk!!!
We slowly headed back to the hotel to see our room and get ready to go swimming. We were on the 22nd floor right next to the LOVE sign. The room was awesome!
As always the kids had to jump from bed to bed.
Tristan laid out her bed where she was going to sleep so cute. She ended up in my arm in bed.
The kids went swimming. It was way to cold for us!The kids made the best of it.
Paris forgot her bathing suit so she had to swim in her clothes. She was a little embarrassed at first but had so much fun she wished she had jumped in sooner since we were only there for about 30 minutes.
They were all freezing but loved it.
Paris kept jumping through the waterfall. So fun!
It was time for LOVE. By the end Paris was in tears because she can never see the real Beatles in concert, Esher fell asleep 3/4 of the way into it and just couldn’t wake up until 2 minutes before it ended. Later he told us that he almost fell asleep. Tristan just sang ever song she could remember from the show all the way back up to our room. I can’t tell you how nice it was that our room was just upstairs. We were all exhausted. I could not eat a single bit of food for dinner so Tristan and I crashed on the bed.My Love went to get Esher and Paris a burger. The whole thing ended up being about $18 but My love said it was the best burger he has ever had from a restaurant. I hate it when places charge an astronomical amount of money for something and it taste crappy at least here you pay a lot but it is delicious. So you only get screwed once.
I didn’t take any picture of our cute kids the night of LOVE so we went back the next morning.
They took these cute picture at the REVOLUTION Cafe
LOVE was even better than we remembered!!! What an amazing day!
1 comments:
How FUN!!! You guys look like you had a blast, like always!! Love all the pictures, so cute. That hotel room looked so pretty too! Loved the colors in it!
Post a Comment