Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Go Rockies!!!

Here we are again with another chance at the World Series Championship. The Rockies have just been amazing these last few months, we are so proud of them whether they win or lose!!

Rockies Game One at Jared's Office 003

Today is the first day so My love and I are watching the game at his office because it is a 1pm game. So we have pizza, cokes in a bottle and lots of yummy treats. I love baseball and I love it even more when I get to watch it with My Wonderful Love!!! He is just like my dad when he watches baseball. With my dad I would always ask questions about the game and I always would get an answer…sometimes it took 5 seconds other times 5 minutes. I knew an answer was coming so I would just sit and wait for it no matter how long it took. The part I loved the most was that my dad and I were spending time together!

Jared does the same thing..how funny!! The Padres were way out of it weeks ago so for the Series I have converted to a Rockies fan…see my hat?

Rockies Game One at Jared's Office 007Rockies Game One at Jared's Office 004

They lost this first game 5-1 but there is always tomorrow.

GO ROCKIES!!!

0 comments: