Paris came up with the idea of a cookie bake off between the two of us. Esher and Tristan were the judges. Paris made up a list of criteria and questions to see who baked the best cookie. When we first started Esher was done filling his out…he was my judge-great! He had even already answered the last question that asked to rank the taste of the cookie. He did give me a 10, but said I wasn’t good on a few things so gave me 4’s and 3’s for a couple of them. All this before I had even put in the last ingredient. Tristan went through each question making sure she Paris did what she had to. Paris got all 5’s and a 10 for her cookie taste. I would have done the same thing. Okay maybe a 3 for cleaning up…she kept forgetting to put things away.
Honestly Paris’ cookies were way better than mine!!! She is so good at so many things, especially baking!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment