We had breakfast and headed to “The Two circus place not just one circus” as Esher liked to call it.
When we got to the parking garage Esher noticed the shoe marks on the ceiling wall. He asked if he could do that and of course we said “Yes”-seriously we are just terrible parents! And then the other kids wanted to try it.
He was able to go on all the rides he wanted except for one...the big rollercoaster. It was so much fun!!! The best part was that hardly anyone was there-yeah!!!
The Clown show was about 7 minutes long and we were 3 minutes late so we almost missed half of it.
I just love the look on his face!!!!
The Trampoline
The kids just love doing this but it is always so expensive times 3 but we used a coupon so it was not bad.
Tristan has always been afraid to do this so we were so proud of her for trying it….she loved it!!!!
Paris is our only kid that can do flips. Once she did a double flip.
Story
2 years ago when we went to The State Fair My Love paid to go on the trampoline. He had always wanted to do it. He asked me to video it because he was going to try and do as many flips as he could. He warmed up at first and then he signaled me to start the video. Paris just then asked if she could video tape dad. I explained to her what she had to do to start it. She said okay and took off to the other side of the trampoline to get a good angle of it. My Love did the most incredible double flips-he was so cute out there flipping away. Right before he said “I can’t do anymore I'm so tired!” Paris ran over with the camera and I noticed the video was off. I asked if she had just turned it off…with the look she got on her face I knew she had forgotten to turn it on. My Love was already getting unbuckled. He was SO, SO disappointed and hasn’t done it since. Only because it is now at $10 -$15 at most fairs and that year it was only $6
The rides
Tristan was on this ride for about 5 seconds before she asked to get off.
So Esher rode it with this little boy about 20 times..no joke. There was just no one else in line so they just stayed on until someone showed up.
Then back to the train we went.. Esher just loves the train!
During all of these rides that Esher and Tristan were on My Love and Paris went on the big roller coaster. I waited in the perfect spot where they rode right over my head, to get these pictures. They went on about 8 times.
And there they went.
We went to the big tent to see the performers, but first we had a couple stops.
The lady sitting behind me is apparently a famous Hispanic Actress because people kept coming by taking pictures with her and asking her for her autograph.
Again they performed for about 5 minutes and that was it. The intermission between shows was 30 to 60 minutes.
Then it was time to go to our favorite Korean place in The States before we headed home. I was so happy when they brought out my favorite Kimchi-Mul Kimchi
We got home about 2 am through the first snow of the year. Our car is just so good on all kinds of roads!! The kids slept soundly in the back while My Love and I listened to Comedy Time & CNN on XM Radio.
We are so very blessed!!!
What a wonderful birthday we had with our favorite little boy-Esher!!!
He was our only little baby that cried. They just mess with them so much at hospitals.
What My love had to wear during the delivery.
My mom has always come to help for every birth and I have always been very grateful for that!!!!
It has not always been easy but definitely worth it!!!
He is just such a handsome and very funny little boy!!!
We love you Esher and we are so grateful you are part of our family!!!!!
1 comments:
I love you my Esh!!! I had forgotten how super cute you were. Yep, that's the kid I fell in love with!!
Post a Comment