Thursday, October 1, 2009

Surprise!

Jo Ann’s birthday is on Sunday, but she is going to St. George to see Kira run a marathon so we wont get to see her for her birthday. So I decided to through her a surprise lunch with all the Blanchard girls we could round up from around here. Pam couldn’t make it because she was very sick, but other than that everyone showed up.

I told Jo Ann that I wanted to take her to lunch and she couldn’t invite anyone because I wanted her all to myself. I loved the look on her face when she saw everyone waiting for her.

Jo Ann's Surprise Birthday Lunch 002Jo Ann's Surprise Birthday Lunch 003  Jo Ann's Surprise Birthday Lunch 004   Jo Ann's Surprise Birthday Lunch 008 Jo Ann's Surprise Birthday Lunch 010 Jo Ann's Surprise Birthday Lunch 011

My wonderful Love showed up to deliver these super yummy cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy Shop. They were all different, but everyone just as amazing as the other.  We made sure to get a Red Velvet for Jo Ann because we knew she would pick that one, and sure enough she did.

Jo Ann's Surprise Birthday Lunch 005Jo Ann's Surprise Birthday Lunch 015 Jo Ann's Surprise Birthday Lunch 016

We don’t get together enough, so it was really fun to sit and visit. She was completely surprised-yeah!!

0 comments: