Friday, October 30, 2009

The School Parade and Performance

We saw some of our friends and neighbors.

School Halloween Parade 001 School Halloween Parade 003

Tristan was first…so cute.

School Halloween Parade 007 School Halloween Parade 008 School Halloween Parade 009 School Halloween Parade 010

Then Paris. She said that all the kids thought she was an Indian and only the teachers knew  that she was a Flapper.

 School Halloween Parade 013 School Halloween Parade 014 School Halloween Parade 015 School Halloween Parade 017

I rushed over to Esher’s school and got there just in time. I think Esher is Miss Anita's favorite student.

 School Halloween Parade 019 School Halloween Parade 020

 

They sang the cutes songs. It took me all the way through the first song and the beginning of the second song before I could figure out how to record with our camera. I hate being technically retarded. Oh and I forgot to bring candy to pass out to the kids. Terrible! Luckily, there were enough moms and dads who remembered!

School Halloween Parade 025 School Halloween Parade 027 School Halloween Parade 033 School Halloween Parade 034 School Halloween Parade 038 School Halloween Parade 040

All of our kids looked so very very cute!!!

0 comments: