Every Tuesday and Thursday our girls wake up extra early to make it to choir practice by 7:30am.
This was their first performance of the year at the Provo School District Board Meeting…they were just AMAZING!!!! By the end my friend Rachael and I were in tears. They sang all patriotic songs that just touch your heart on so many levels. It makes you so grateful for the freedoms we enjoy, the ability to dream to infinity & beyond, and to always have hope for a brighter tomorrow. We can NEVER forget the ones whose lives and time have gone into insuring all of this just for me and you!! Needless to say it was very emotional.
Esher and I were in the back so Esher could stand up. My Love went straight to the front so he could take better pictures of the girls.
Mrs. Thibault does such a great job with these kids! I was so proud of our girls for knowing every word and singing so well!!!
Karen and Janette are our awesome pianist!
I can’t wait for more performances from them!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment