It was Zoe’s Birthday last week. Esher and I went to Target to get her a present and he helped me pick out the gift. We looked for about 15 minutes when we came across Candy Land. He told me she would love this. He swore she didn't have it. I asked him if she had a Princess Memory game and he said no. I kept thinking, “Everyone has Candy Land” so I asked Zoe. She said she had both games…there you go, never trust a 4 year old. Well it takes me forever to return things because I hate returning stuff-just hate it!!! So that is why her gift is a week late.
Oh and when I was at Target I realized I never got a gift for TJ in August so we bought him some trains. We ended up getting Zoe a jewelry box that she can design herself.
Seriously we are sucky friends.
Janette’s birthday is on Sunday so we got her a gift card from The Gap. At least one gift was early.
1 comments:
okay, seriously! I thought I just looked at your blog and already I'm 20 thousand posts behind!!! I love, love, love the pictures as always! And you best retract that statement about you being "sucky friends"! You are the best friends we could ask for (other than Sebastian he he he) and we LOVE you!! Thanks again for all the wonderful, thoughtful birthday presents!!
Post a Comment