Thursday, June 18, 2009

The National Zoo

Gary and Jo Ann had a zone conference so we went to the zoo.

 Day 2 in DC 002

We saw so many fun animals.

Day 2 in DC 011 

Day 2 in DC 018 Day 2 in DC 019 Day 2 in DC 024 Day 2 in DC 029

We saw The Pandas. I didn’t know this but I guess it’s the only zoo in the US that has them. I’m still not 100% convinced because I swear I’ve seen them somewhere else. It might have just been on TV.

She came out from behind the trees, walked down the hill posed for a few minutes, a then turned around and went back up behind the trees. It was so cute, like she knew we were there waiting for her. The other one was up by the fence so we couldn’t get a good picture of it.

 Day 2 in DC 032 Day 2 in DC 035 Day 2 in DC 036 Day 2 in DC 038 Day 2 in DC 039 Day 2 in DC 040 Day 2 in DC 041 Day 2 in DC 043 Day 2 in DC 044

It was fun being there. It was a bit muggy, but it cooled down when it rained for about 20 minutes. Luckily we were under something at the time, next to a gift shop.

Day 2 in DC 156 Day 2 in DC 049 Day 2 in DC 050 Day 2 in DC 059

Elephants are my favorite!!

Day 2 in DC 061 Day 2 in DC 066 Day 2 in DC 073 Day 2 in DC 097 Day 2 in DC 098 Day 2 in DC 104 Day 2 in DC 114 Day 2 in DC 116 Day 2 in DC 120 Day 2 in DC 140 Day 2 in DC 143Day 2 in DC 177 Day 2 in DC 125 Day 2 in DC 150

                       I just love going to the zoo!!

 

1 comments:

jaredean said...

AND IT WAS FREE!!!

Wow, great pics! Wonder who took them???