We left late from Price and Mae’s and we had to go by the airport to get our bag. We didn’t get home until about 2:30 in the morning. On our way My Love spotted this beautiful giant double rainbow.I had never seen a full rainbow until last year in Cedar City when we were staying at our Bed&Breakfast. They are just magical!! I would have made up the pot of gold at the end of it too. I started yelling “Get the camera” over and over until I woke up Tristan who was super startled and started crying. I felt terrible!
He couldn’t take a good picture of it so he popped out the sunroof and took these shots of each end.
Tristan forgave me a few minutes later and again was smiling. I love this girl she is just so much like her daddy!!
Our trip was thankfully uneventful. We arrived safely and all climbed into bed ready to sleep in!! Esher is usually the one that misses his bed the most so he stretched his toes and gave a big smile and hug to his pillow.
1 comments:
We are glad you are home!!!
Post a Comment