After, we went to an Indian restaurant that was right down the street from the zoo. It was good but I just don’t think any place is better than the Bombay in Provo! Maria really liked it-it was her first time trying it.
Then it was time to ride out of town to The Longest Escalator In The Western Hemisphere. Esher LOVES escalators, so we had to go!!
It is on the Red Line at the Wheaton Station. It is 506 feet long, almost as long as 2 football fields. We rode it twice.
It was so much fun-who knew!! Esher was in heaven!
I do wonder where the longest one is in the Eastern Hemisphere. We know where the fastest ones are-Hong Kong. We just about cracked our heads the first time we got on one there.
We had a wonderful second day in DC-I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!
1 comments:
aparently the longest is in Russia:
LINK
Hong Kong has the longest "system" of escslators (multiple) in the world...
LOVES
Post a Comment