Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Can Almost Retire

Today I was mowing the lawn and 3 little helpers came a calling. They each wanted to try it and I could picture the day, that is coming very soon, when I can send them out to mow the lawn and I can just sit in the house eating bonbons, watching TV catching up on the last 9 years of soap operas I have missed. CAN’T WAIT!!!

Kids Mowing The Lawn 012 Kids Mowing The Lawn 001 Kids Mowing The Lawn 002

I just have to wait until they can all see over the handle.

Kids Mowing The Lawn 004 Kids Mowing The Lawn 005 Kids Mowing The Lawn 010 Kids Mowing The Lawn 011

PS-I hate soap operas and bonbons so maybe I’ll be in the house building my kitchen cabinets or painting a room. YES!! That sounds much much better!!!!!

0 comments: