Our beautiful princess wakes up at 7 am every Tuesday and Thursday to make it to choir practice. Once she gets there she is happy she went but before we leave the house all she does is complains. One of the main reasons she loves it is that her best friend Emma is also in choir.
Jannette, our friend, is one of the pianist-she is amazing!!!
Zoe sat with us during the performance. She and Tristan are such wonderful friends!
Tristan was so excited to see some of her old classmates. She misses them all so much now that she is in a new school. I joked with her and told her she could switch back if she wanted. She thought about it all night-I didn’t know it. Hours later she said “But Mom if I switch, all of my new friends will really miss me.” She really does love her new school.
Paris is thinking about quitting for next semester. She does so many other things it would really make my life a lot easier,not exactly what being a stay at home mom is all about,but I will definitely miss hearing her sing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment