I was ready to have all the Christmas stuff put away so today was the day!!!
We had yummy German Pancakes for breakfast. I confessed to My Dear Love that German Pancakes reminds me of my friend Kurt from high school. My Love know that Kurt was my high school make out buddy. His mom worked in San Diego so she always got home very late. She was divorced and Kurt was her youngest so, he was always home alone. When I was bored or lonely I would go over to Kurt’s house to watch shows, talk and very often make-out. If I was hungry when I was there he would always make me German Pancakes. Until I met Jared, that was the only other time in my life that I had had them. So, every time some one in Jared’s family or we make them I think of Kurt. He was such a good friend all through high school and we even carpooled for our first year in community college in his old jeep with no doors. I wish I knew where he was now!!!
whiel we were making breakfast the dogs played tug of war with Sebastian’s new stuffed animal. They made the biggest mess.
We put Kintah in Santa’s Sleigh while we cleaned up.
She didn’t like that at all.
Later that day the dogs slept for a couple of hours. It is really nice having two dogs in the house because there is no need to walk them or worry about them being bored.
0 comments:
Post a Comment