Monday, December 6, 2010

Finally, A Presentable Living Room

Today is the day that our living room couches finally all match-yeah!

Finally the lliving roomset is complete 001Finally the lliving roomset is complete 002

It has been 8 years since Jo Ann wanted us to buy new furniture for the living and now it has finally happened. Our first new set of couches went up to the theater. That was our main TV so I really wanted comfy couches there. A couple years later we bought new couches for the downstairs family room-our new TV place. Jo Ann was not very happy about that at all. She wanted our front room to look beautiful, but we never sit in the front room. I told her that if people are coming over and judging us from our front room décor those are the kind of people I don’t want coming over to our home.

I put this extra chair in our kitchen. I have wanted something her in this corner for-ever,but I couldn’t figure out what I could put here. Everyone sits in it while I am cooking dinner to talk to me- I just love it!!!

The New Living Room 004

So now, the living room is complete and Jo Ann will be so excited because we finally have a presentable living room!!!

The New Living Room 008The New Living Room 007

I hope this next year is the year for new carpet!!! 2 years ago we were suppose to get it but my Love got his pay cut. I’m hoping this next year we can use our tax money to get it and then it will REALLY be complete!!!

0 comments: