Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Birthday Girl

As I waited for My Love to come home with T-rex so we could take her bowling there was apparently a blizzard going on outside. I was in Tristan's room reading (the other two are still not 100% so they were in my room watching TV) and I could hear the wind but I never looking out the window. My Love came home all excited and asked if I had looked outside. When I did, I could barely see three houses down our street. It was so snowy and windy there was no way my Southern California Self would dare venture outside of my safe home. We asked Tristan if she wouldn't mind going bowling on Friday instead. Being the easiest and most compliant of  our three kids she smilingly said “sure”. 

She was so excited when we told  her we had a gift for her.

Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 012Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 010Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 008Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 003Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 014

For the last year I have been looking for a faux fur jacket. When she was about 3 years old my Aunt Yasmin bought her a white one that she wore until she was  almost 6. She just loved it and was devastated when I gave it away!  Since then she always reminds me of how much she loved her jacket and hoped to get another one one day. The only ones I have found in her size are between $125-$300. In October I found one from Gymboree at $32-I couldn’t believe it. We got her a matching hat and boots to compliment the jacket. She just loves leopard, cheetah, and zebra prints so it was perfect.

Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 021Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 022Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 024Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 026Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 027Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 028Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 031Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 032Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 039 

Our little fashion girl loved it all.

After dinner we all headed down stairs to play The Beatles RockBand. I just love The Beatles songs and I love even more that my kids do too. We all took turns singing and playing the instruments. Yes, that’s right I even did it too!! How could I not, every Beatles song makes me want to sing.

Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 048Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 056Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 052

After our sing-a-thon the kids watched a Netflix Movie. Tristan started feeling a little sick again. Will it ever end!!!

Happy Birthday Princess!!!!

0 comments: