We met My Love for our Christmas Eve dinner at our favorite Provo Korean Place.
Esher always orders the eggs. They really hooked him up today.
The kids all went in their PJ’s.
Dinner was very good, but no tamales!
Today Sebastian had a new neighborhood friend named Roscoe over to play. Sebastian was happy to have someone to play with but still his favorite friend is Lucy! He and Roscoe decided to lay in the puddles in the sandbox. Sebastian had to wait outside for daddy to come home so he could have a bath. He was absolutely filthy so I wouldn’t let him in the house. He is so good in the bath now. My Love tapped the tub and Sebastian walked right into it.
After the bath the kids each performed for a Christmas Eve gift.
Paris wrote two songs she sang and she also played the violin.
They all got new PJ’s and a Pillow Pet.
Tristan & Esher sang a song as their talent too. They are all doing much better which kind of sucks for me. Yesterday, I woke up with a sore throat and a little nauseous so in a panic I called my parents, who were already on the road and had them turn around. I just couldn’t be responsible for anyone getting sick just because I really really wanted them all here. It turned out to be the wrong decision. I should have called them Wednesday night and just had them come Thursday which would have given our kids an extra day to get better and I think everything would have been just fine. I was a little sad the whole day!
They kids were all so cute in bed! Paris has been sleeping in Esher’s room so she can be close to us.
Santa came and left them all their gift.
Not my favorite Christmas Eve by any means. I had No Tamales, No Champurado (Mexican Hot Chocolate), No Tubing, and worst of all No Family from California!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment