We had bought tickets earlier to 2 movies, but we had started so late we had to cancel our first one. That evening we went to Jordon Commons for dinner and a movie. They all had their itouches-My Love’s dream come true, three little geeks of his own!
Before we left town we went by The Other Blanchard's to give them their Christmas gifts from us. They are going to Disneyland for a Week as their Christmas present so we brought them each $15 in Disney Dollars. They weren’t actually the real bills from there. We had to print them off the internet because they no longer mail Disney Dollars out as of this August-bummer.
We ended up watching Gulliver's Travels which was cute but not Jack Black’s best comedic work.
I just love that his cute little feet barely hang over the seat-I wish he would be this way forever!
We had our dinners and had to top it off with some yummy ice cream. Don’t tell my dad he would kill me for giving sick kids ice cream!!!
One of these will be our 2010 Christmas frame picture. It was suppose to include my whole family, so it does make me a little sad. These three gorgeous monkeys help a ton to make my sad heart feel better, not to mention my handsome husband I get to hold all night and for all eternity!!!!
My Love and Paris went to fetch the car for us. Tristan’s fever was coming back now so I waited inside with her and Esher.
Tristan put this adorable outfit together herself. She is such a talented little fashionista!
Tada! Here you have our 2010 Christmas Day. I’m not tooooooo sad, to see it go!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment