Monday, December 27, 2010

The Game & Art Work

My cute Love went to a game with his friend Lloyd tonight. They had nose bleed seats for sure. The jazz won so My Love was very happy. He is so cute how into the games he gets. I’m a baseball girl so that’s the sport I really love to watch. I’m dying for baseball season to begin, actually we both are!!!

Jared and Lloyd Jazz Game 001

As My Love was telling us all about the game at home, Esher was drawing this adorable puppy on the window. 

Jared and Lloyd Jazz Game 006Jared and Lloyd Jazz Game 005

Tristan got these waxed strings for Christmas from Zoe. She and Esher made the cutes things on her wall.

Tristan's Wall Art 005

Esher’s house with him and his puppy in it.

Tristan's Wall Art 003

I love the leash for the dog and the cute round shoes Tristan made!

Tristan's Wall Art 002

I love the mountains in the background (just like at our house), the tall tulips (like the ones we have in Spring), the dog that she is walking and the cake next to her. She tells me it is a vanilla cake because chocolate cake is too overwhelmingly, you know, chocolaty.Tristan's Birthday Gift & The Beatles 003

What a wonderful little invention!!!

Tristan's Wall Art 001

They did a lot more during the week that I didn’t gets pictures of-sad.

0 comments: