Orchard has a Latin Dance Festival every year. Tristan was a part of it this year since she is in their Spanish Immersion Program. She came home so excited everyday to show us the things she had learned. She did a wonderful job. Grandma and Grandpa were sick so they couldn’t make it. We drove Amber Lee to the performance so I got to do her make-up. They loved the bright red cheeks.
A group picture of some of the girls in Tristan's class.
Tristan loves Jeyhmee
She did so good getting every step just right! I love this girl!!
Ashlynn is like Esher just happy about life. She put so much energy into her dance-it was so fun to watch.
Aubree was the furthest away so I didn’t get very good pictures of her at all. She was very meticulous with her dance.
Tristan, Isabel & Sra. Tavares
Tristan just kept taking pictures with this little group of friends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment