My Love did a weekend worth of work on Troy & Daph’s computer in exchange for taking our kids for my whole birthday weekend. We were so excited!!!
We started by going to The Apple store to fix Troy’s iphone he ruined by accidently setting it on a table that had a tiny bit of oil on it. I tried to get this itouch off it’s stand so I could play Angry Birds but it wouldn’t come out. So, I finally just flipped it on it’s side. I’m sure I looked super dorky. My Love took a picture of my dorkiness.
We saw Catfish, the movie Eric recommended.
Had dessert at our favorite place, The Copper Onion.
Went home to watch a couple shows.
Woke up the next day to breakfast at The Cracker Barrel and a movie-Red. It was so very very funny!
That night we met The Fox’s, Lloyd’s, and Trajillo’s for dinner at TGIF’s and our very first Salt Lake Real Game.
We had never even been to the stadium. It is beautiful!! It was a very exciting game, but in the end they tied and Salt Lake needed to win by 2 points in order to make it to the next round. We were all so sad.
We ended up siting right next to Robin’s brother who we went to see Jonsi with just a couple weeks before.
We are for sure coming back next season, with the kids they would love it!
After the game we went to see The Town-love it!! It was awesome not having to be home at a set time. Every couple needs weekends like this, when they can just hang out together, with no worries, at their best!
During the weekend Troy would send us updates on the kids. We love that he does this! They went biking, camping (not over night), and to Salt Lake for The Spoken Word. Troy and Daph make a great Uncle and Aunt.
We didn't get the kids until Sunday at 7pm. All Troy and Daph talked about was how picky of an eater my son is. Yes, I do admit he is very picky but he has about 10 things he will eat over and over again so he doesn’t seem hard to me at all. It sounded like he starved all weekend. So, we have finally found someone pickier than Aubree.
I loved my birthday weekend!!! Paris was sad I didn’t want to spend it with them. That wasn’t it at all. It was just that I really wanted to spend it only with My Awesome Sweet Love -one day she will understand!
0 comments:
Post a Comment