Paris was so sad about missing my birthday she planned this birthday dinner for me at Sam Hawks. My Love went to get me my favorite cake bites and cup cakes. My Love is so very stressed at work that it wasn’t as fun for him at first, but being around his family always makes him feel better in the end. By the end of the night eh was giggling and smiling a lot more.
The girls made me these wonderful homemade gifts. They are both so talented.
I love my crown Paris made special for me. Please tell me I don’t look 40. All of the 40 year olds I see out there look so so so old-I just hope I haven't crossed that invisible line yet. Maybe at 50 I can look like those old 40 year olds…I would be happy with that!
0 comments:
Post a Comment