Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holy Snow

I’m so glad we left Colorado a day early or else we would have driven in this. The mountains are always so much worse than down here so I can’t imagine what we would have driven in had we left today. We woke up to about a foot of snow this morning. I was so excited to get out and shovel it. I love it because it is so beautiful, calm, and peaceful.

Our First Big Snow 013Our First Big Snow 009

Esher is such a hard worker. I was not surprised to have him next to me almost the whole time.

Our First Big Snow 014

The minute Lucy saw Sebastian she ran right over to play. Sebastian had his two loves… Snow & Lucy. They played the whole time I was outside. I love that Sebastian has his best friend right up the street. I’m sure if they weren’t both fixed they would have been husband and wife.

Our First Big Snow 001Our First Big Snow 002Our First Big Snow 003Our First Big Snow 005Our First Big Snow 006Our First Big Snow 007Our First Big Snow 008Our First Big Snow 009Our First Big Snow 010Our First Big Snow 011Our First Big Snow 012

I really love having seasons!!!!!

0 comments: