Monday, November 1, 2010

Sufjan Stevens

Tonight Gary & Jo Ann are babysitting our kids while we go to see Sufjan Steven perform up in Salk Lake. My Cute Love has been dying to see him in concert. He convinced Price& Garrett to go to it tomorrow in Denver. We found out later that it was the most expensive concert Price has ever been to. Garrett’s friends where suppose to pay Price back for all their tickets, but they never did. So, he paid $23 which is very reasonable for a concert nowadays but his was times 6 plus fees.  I really love his music-Illinois is my favorite album-it’s brilliant!

We went to Tepanyaki for dinner. We haven’t been there forever. The kids love this place but it cost $100 every time we take them. It was nice to spend $50. I miss Jared making 20% more than he does now!!!

Sufjan Stevens and Tepanyaki 006Sufjan Stevens and Tepanyaki 007

The concert was mostly his most recent stuff which I only like half of, but he did play some of his older stuff which I LOVE LOVE LOVE! We had incredible seats, 3rd row center.

Sufjan Stevens and Tepanyaki 011Sufjan Stevens and Tepanyaki 018Sufjan Stevens and Tepanyaki 024

It was packed with college students. Yes, we will be those old gray haired people in their 80’s going to young college student concerts thanks to My Love! For now we blend in a little better, not much, but a little.

Sufjan Stevens and Tepanyaki 014

I love being married to him and all the wonderful things we get to do together!!!!

0 comments: