Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mega Mind & Mc Donald’s

We have all wanting to see Mega Mind since it came out. We finally go our chance. We got to sleep in while Mae made pies. I love going to their house because I actually get a real vacation form the kids’.. Hannah & Courtney are great helpers. We headed for the theater about noon.

Paris & Aubree did each other’s hair….so so cute!!!Paris and Aubree doing each others hair 002Paris and Aubree doing each others hair 008Paris and Aubree doing each others hair 010Paris and Aubree doing each others hair 011

 

Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 010

Esher practiced and practiced and finally learned how to blow a real bubble not just blow his gum out of his mouth. He was so excited he kept showing me new bubbles every minute. One even during the movie-he is so cute!

Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 005Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 004Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 006

This was the movie gang. Tristan and Ashlynn saved a special seat for Courtney between them. Courtney is so awesome!!!

Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 002Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 003

We absolutely loved the movie. None of us wanted to go home right away so we took all the kids to Mc Donald’s while My Love and I played Phase 10. The kids sat in pairs-I love that they are all such good friends!

Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 012Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 013Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 014Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 019Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 023Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 025Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 029Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 030Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 032Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 033Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 034Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 035Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 037

Esher was so funny making a smile french fry +  sad looking face then a sad french fry + a happy face. I told him he was doing it wrong and he said “Mom, that’s the joke-I’m doing the opposite face.”

Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 016Mega Mind & Mc Donald's 017

I LOVE THIS BOY!!!!

When we went home we just relaxed-yeah!

Hanging Out & The Girls In Dresses 009Hanging Out & The Girls In Dresses 010

The girls found these dresses in one of Mae’s boxes. They looked so cute.

Hanging Out & The Girls In Dresses 003Hanging Out & The Girls In Dresses 004

This is so Tristan-she really wanted to bring one home.

Hanging Out & The Girls In Dresses 007

Such a cute girl!!

Hanging Out & The Girls In Dresses 006

0 comments: