I don’t care what month it is, we always have to go to the beach when we go to California. That is one thing I really really miss. I would seriously go to the beach about once a week in the summer and twice a month in the winter when I lived in California. I love love love the beach. We picked the perfect day to go to the beach. It was 113 degrees in Fallbrook when we left. At the beach it was 87 degrees and the water felt perfect. We stayed for hours, but it never seems long enough! As always the kids loved every minute. My Love and I even played in the water with the kids for a long time.
Tristan just hung out with her daddy jumping the waves. She is just so cute!!!
Daddy even did some bodysurfing.
It was so much fun!!! Esher stayed the closest to me so I got more pictures of him.
Esher kept pulling seaweed out of the water to play with.
I just love the beach and the best part…it’s free!
1 comments:
What a wonderful vacation - the pictures of the Beach, the Cubs game, and Universal Studios. It looked like the perfect vacation!
Post a Comment