We have hardly seen daddy in the last few days. He comes home for a quick shower everyday but can never stay for very long. Paris has been very concerned about daddy not eating so, she made him a computer laptop lunch box. She filled it with midnight snackables.
For this whole thing Sebastian sat on the bed uninterested UNTIL…. he realized the box contained food. The minute he saw the food being pulled out, he jumped right up to see if any of it was for him. You never know...it could be his lucky day.
I am so proud of my wonderful husband. He is just such an amazing person and an extremely hard worker!!! I just love being married to him!!!
It wasn’t until Wednesday morning at 4 am that he came home to sleep in our bed. I was SOOOO happy to have him back!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment