Today is the first day of our field trip. We left very late for us-4pm. When we go to California or Colorado we usually leave about 4 am. The kids and I went to see Alpha and Omega while my cute love went to traffic school. He got a ticket for running a stop sign when we were in Cedar City in August. They only offer the class twice a month, once on a Thursday and once on a Saturday. Since we were already going to California and passing by Cedar City we decided to do it on our way. We were so luck that the Thursday class fit perfectly with our trip. It would save us a 6 hour round trip and gas money.
The movie worked perfectly with the traffic school time. The only thing I was ticked about was that the movie was only in 3D. Don’t movie makers get enough money from us as it is!!!! Those greedy bastards have come up with a new way to take more of our hard earned money for a couple million more to go towards their already bursting pockets. Their new scam is called….3D.
This is me trying to take a group picture with my arm extended.
Almost had a good one here.
This was the best one we could get.
I had to take one of all the kids…much better.
Just then My Love called to let us know that he had finished his class.
The whole next week in California he pointed out every illegal thing I did on the road. If I didn’t love him so much he would have been annoying.…but since I love him more than life itself I just thought he was SUPER CUTE!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment