Sunday, September 26, 2010

Omar & Charlotte's Apartment

My brother has the cutest apartment. He has everything he needs and two balconies-love it!!!

The kids, Marlee and Omar Apartment 010The kids, Marlee and Omar Apartment 013The kids, Marlee and Omar Apartment 011

The kids all took turns loving Marlee.

The kids, Marlee and Omar Apartment 005   The kids, Marlee and Omar Apartment 006 The kids, Marlee and Omar Apartment 009   

                      She is so stinkin’ cute!!!!

The kids, Marlee and Omar Apartment 015The kids, Marlee and Omar Apartment 025 The kids, Marlee and Omar Apartment 021 The kids, Marlee and Omar Apartment 022 The kids, Marlee and Omar Apartment 023 

Omar had the kids over for pancakes while my sister and I went to return some stuff. My sister loves to buy things and then returns half of them. She does it all the time. Me, I will not buy it if I’m not sure about it because I will never go back to return it. Just ask my friend Terri, she has even returned stuff for me because I’m so bad at it.

 

I love Omar and Charlotte’s apartment!!

0 comments: