Friday, September 3, 2010

Movie Night At The Blanchard’s

All summer long we have wanted to have our neighbors over for a movie night in our theater. Every time we think of a date, something comes along to mess it up. So, tonight my wonderful love is working all night and will be for the next 5 days. He is working on switching out the server at Pro Look and cleaning off 16 computers at the same time. And it is only him since he is the IT department. I only invited the kids this time, hopefully next time it is their entire families too. We went to Walkers to buy a bunch of snacks and the neighborhood kids also brought snacks to share. It was going to be perfect until I realized that my friend Terri has our giant screen that goes up in the theater, but I didn’t want to cancel after I had invited the kids. So we did it anyway on our 52 inch TV downstairs-the kids didn’t seem to mind too much. Okay, our kids did a little bit but what could we do.

It was really fun. We watched Bailey’s Billions. I was actually not planning on staying, but they were all being so cute and funny I just couldn’t leave. It was so much better than Marmaduke!

Movie Night At The Blanchard's 002 Movie Night At The Blanchard's 006 Movie Night At The Blanchard's 005 Movie Night At The Blanchard's 004  Movie Night At The Blanchard's 007

We have a tradition in our family-after every movie we watch, the kids will dance to the closing credits songs. Even in the theater-it is so super cute! When our kids got up to dance so did everyone else.

Movie Night At The Blanchard's 009Movie Night At The Blanchard's 013 Movie Night At The Blanchard's 012 Movie Night At The Blanchard's 011 Movie Night At The Blanchard's 010 

                                     KIDS ARE FUN!!! 

0 comments: