Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Room Mom

I have received my owl cookie so I guess I'm officially Paris’ Room Mom. My friend Rachel who is in charge of all the room moms at Amelia called to see if I would do it. I don’t mind helping but it is hard for me to be in charge of something I have never done. Rachel swore it would not be hard, so I am the new room mom. All the room moms got an owl cookie as a special treat-it was super yummy. My morning buddy Esher helped me enjoy the cookie. Such a cute idea-Rachel is full of fun ideas and throws the best tea parties!!!

Owl Cookie 002 Owl Cookie 004

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck Lissette. How fun! Love the cookie. I wonder if I'll ever have the energy to be so creative......I doubt it. Glad there are people out there to make fun, cute cookies!