Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mandy’s Baby Shower

It was so fun going to Mandy’s Baby Shower with Terri and Jackie. The food was just amazing! When we first walked in we each got a number on a card and I noticed Jackie’s number was 22 and mine was 21.I tried tricking her and telling her she accidently picked up my number, but quickly confessed my lie.  I knew she would win something since that is the luckiest number ever…and sure enough she did.

 

Mandy's Baby Shower 003

Okay so Jackie is always looking up creative people’s blogs and telling me all about them. We sometimes try out the things we see but not always…there are some seriously talented people out there!! Jackie is much better at this than I am. She has done some incredible things to her home from things she sees on blogs that I would quickly walk away from.

When she showed me this little project I knew we could do it. I basically just helped her role the diapers and hold them together while she glued everything on so I give all the credit to Jackie! The lady on line was selling these for $70-$100. We did it for $40. I love the way it turned out!!! I love to give diapers because it’s the one thing you know they will use not matter what. I actually wanted a diaper shower for the next baby we had, but we stopped one shy of my diaper shower.

Mandy's Baby Shower 002 Mandy's Baby Shower 001It was the cutest gift!!!

0 comments: