The girls have been in choir all year long. It was not always easy being at school by 7:30, but they really did enjoy it. Tristan I think more than Paris. Paris always had a much harder time getting up-funny I always thought it would be Tristan since she likes to sleep in the longest, but no it is Paris.
The girls on the bus.
It was very windy that day, so we were freezing walking in.
Tristan loved this glass sculpture that was out in the lobby.
The girls did a wonderful job, but I have to admit it I wanted to leave right after. I guess if it’s not your kid singing it is super boring, and it was!!!
I was one of the chaperones so there was no way I could leave early. Gary and Jo Ann were nice enough to come up with Jared to watch them perform.
We found out the next day that someone had slashed 3 of our tires and they had done it to many of the people in our same parking lot-I have to admit it, I did wish them all a horrible life. I’m very grateful the Lord protected us all the way home, we could have been in a horrible accident with 3 vulnerable tires!!!
This is what Eric Anderson was doing while his son sang and wife performed on the piano….watching the Giants’ game on Jared’s IPhone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment