It started off with my favorite breakfast that My Love introduced me to …Biscuits and Gravy. It was so yummy-he makes the best for sure!!
Then it was time for presents after church.
Paris made me a beautiful bouquet of paper flowers that I love with a beautiful picture of herself and a poem.
Then Tristan and Paris made me a hat from left over fabric and lots and lots of glue that didn’t fit- I was so sad!. I actually love wearing hat and I don’t do it enough!! The good thing is it does fit Tristan since she was the model for it.
My Love is so cute and knows me so well. Esher was the one who delivered it.
It was another Webkinz doll since my Elephant, Ellie, had expired. He tried to find me a pig, but only found this cute dog-I love it!!!
My last gift was Tristan’s expertise in hair styling. That’s my little fashion designer for you always worried about every detail.
In years past I have always wanted the same gift-Not having to do anything that reminded me that I was a mother! It is so fun to have our kids the ages that they are because I am finally able to enjoy them everyday and every minute. I have just fallen in love with each and every one of them-yes even Esher my hardest little boy. He is now my little prince that I look forward to spending time with every day and listening to his funny jokes. The girls are always just so helpful, creative and loving I can't imagine my life without any one of them. Thank you so much for making me the mother of the three most wonderful kids I could never have imagined I would be blessed to have!!! I am the luckiest mom in the world!!!
Now if you could all just freeze and not get any older my final Mother’s Day wish would be complete!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment