My Love has an extremely hard job with many many hours of work each day. He works so many hours I feel like he is home early when he arrives at 6:30. My neighbor Janette thinks I’m crazy to call that early, but unfortunately in our life it is. But there are some benefits he could never get in another company-my favorite is taking time off in the middle of the day for field trips. I have only been on one field trip with our kids because My Love was out of town, all of the rest have been with him. The kids just love it! My parents never had the chance to go on a field trip with me-I know I would have loved it if they had. Our kids are so blessed to have the memory of their daddy going with them on almost all of them.
This time it was The Hogle Zoo with Tristan. She curled her hair the night before and picked out her outfit before she went to bed. She was so excited, as you can tell from all her smiling pictures.
My Love’s group was Eden, Samuel, Zach and The Beautiful Tristan with her Panda purse she bought with her own money at the zoo.
My Love forgot to take a picture of them together at the zoo, so it was a good thing I took one of them before they left in the morning.
I hope our kids always realized what a wonderful daddy they have been blessed with!!!!
1 comments:
So fun! I love the picture of her and Jared, so cute!!
I miss you guys! We need to get together soon. Are you guys free in a few weeks for a BBQ?
Post a Comment