Monday, May 24, 2010

Homecoming

It was so nice to get home and be with our kids again-yes, I’m the one who felt that way…I’m telling you I’m so in love with them it’s even affecting my trips (never thought that would happen)! We really didn't have a lot of money so we bought them each one thing we thought they would really love. These statues are made from Mount ST. Helen’s Ashes. Tristan got a mommy and baby elephant, Esher two bear cubs, and Paris a mommy horse and her baby.

Gifts and Walk 060 Gifts and Walk 059 Gifts and Walk 056

We took the kids on a secret trail we discovered before we left.

Tristan collected flowers, Paris talked and talked to daddy, and Esher found things to throw in the water..I LOVE MY KIDS!!! Oh and Sebastian picked up as many big sticks as he could find.

Gifts and Walk 043 Gifts and Walk 040 Gifts and Walk 038 Gifts and Walk 036 Gifts and Walk 033 Gifts and Walk 032 Gifts and Walk 025 Gifts and Walk 021 Gifts and Walk 017 Gifts and Walk 004 Gifts and Walk 006   Gifts and Walk 013

I just really love where we live!!!

0 comments: