Thursday, May 13, 2010

Choir & Korean

The girls had their very last performance in choir tonight. I’m so glad it was tonight because tomorrow we are leaving for 11 days. Right before the performance began I was getting the camera out of the bag, but had just unzipped it. Tristan came running up to me to give me her gum so when I leaned over the camera fell out of the bag. Yes, our $1200 camera. Jared wasn’t there yet and I was trying to get it to work, but it wouldn’t take any picture. It just kept flashing numbers at me. I set it down and took a deep breath when I felt something separate on to my lap. I looked down and the lens had detached from the camera. I VERY VERY GENTLY twisted it back on. Turned the camera off and on ….it worked! I was spared a horrible divorce over Jared’s camera.

Last Choir Performance 003 Last Choir Performance 004 Last Choir Performance 022 Last Choir Performance 019  Last Choir Performance 034Last Choir Performance 013  

We went to the kids’ favorite restaurant, okay besides Tepanyaki’s, Korean. It was so super yummy!!! I could eat it everyday. Actually, I miss the days that I did eat it every day in Korea!

Korean Dinner 002 Korean Dinner 001

0 comments: