Before Jo Ann’s parent’s died they had always wished to leave their grandchildren part of their inheritance. Many years passed and things changed, but Jo Ann really wanted to honor their wishes. She surprised all the boys and their wives with a paid cruise to Alaska with her inheritance money from her parents. I am making a book about our trip so I am only blogging a few pictures. We absolutely LOVED it!!! Oh and WE absolutely LOVE Seattle, too!!!!!
Getting on the ship
Meden Hall Glacier-it takes 200 years for a chunk to reach the bottom and float away.
Coolest Japanese tourist ever! They just asked if they could jump in and their friend took picture with all their camera.
Yukon Railroad Route to the border of Canada.
Formal Night
In Seattle, the most beautiful 110 year old hotel ..except that it’s right next to a soup kitchen, but 2 blocks from the water. What can you do!
This wall picture looks like the one in Jared’s office.
Two awesome games. Padres vs. Mariners. One night the roof was open and the other it was closed-LOVED IT!!!! Oh and Padre's won both nights-GO PADRES!!!
Cool real Piggy Banks all over the city that people put money into. I love pigs!!
The most wonderful lunch with Jared’s old MTC companion, John and his girlfriend Dawn. Coolest people ever. I wish we would’ve had more time together!!!
This is our trip in a nutshell-I can’t wait for the book!
Thank you so much Grandma And Grandpa Dodge via Jo Ann and Pops!!!!
WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment