Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tristan’s Birthday

Tristan really wants a party at Pirate Island so we are having one in January sometime, but for now we had fun hangong out with her.

Sebastian was so happy to be home and happy to have the kids around.

Playing With Sebastian 004Playing With Sebastian 007 

We had lunch together. Tristan’s favorite Thai Restaurant was closed so we went to a nearby Asian place.

T-Rex Birthday lunch 034T-Rex Birthday lunch 037  T-Rex Birthday lunch 033 T-Rex Birthday lunch 030 T-Rex Birthday lunch 027 T-Rex Birthday lunch 026 T-Rex Birthday lunch 025 T-Rex Birthday lunch 021 T-Rex Birthday lunch 020 T-Rex Birthday lunch 019 T-Rex Birthday lunch 017 T-Rex Birthday lunch 016 

We picked out thing for her future party.

T-Rex Birthday lunch 015 T-Rex Birthday lunch 013 T-Rex Birthday lunch 010 T-Rex Birthday lunch 009 T-Rex Birthday lunch 005 T-Rex Birthday lunch 004

That night we went bowling, just like we did last year.

T-Rex Birthday Night 004 T-Rex Birthday Night 007T-Rex Birthday Night 016 T-Rex Birthday Night 013 T-Rex Birthday Night 012 T-Rex Birthday Night 011 T-Rex Birthday Night 010 T-Rex Birthday Night 017

At the end we all sang Happy Birthday.

 T-Rex Birthday Night 005 

T-Rex Birthday Night 022 T-Rex Birthday Night 021

I can’t believe my little angel is 7 years old. I am having so much fun with each one of then I just don’t want to take any chances with older ages, so I kind of just want them to stop getting older. I need to find a magic lamp!

1 comments:

jaredean said...

when you find that magic lamp can you ask it to make us both 25 and skinny?

That T-Rex is WAY TOO BEAUTIFUL!!!