While I was in California the nurse at Esher’s school rudely told my husband that if Esher did not get his shots he would not be aloud back to school. So he made the very first appointment he could. I hate shots and hate it when my beautiful children have to get them so I had already been told and called several times before the nurse saw My Love who unfortunately got her wrath. Sorry cutie that was all my fault.
He was so very brave and only cried with the very last shot in his arm. He was so adorable answering all of the doctor’s questions all by himself. I was so proud of my handsome boy!!
My Love knows how hard it is for me to see my kids go through this so he has ALWAYS gone to their shot appointments with me. I love him so much for this!!!! This time I had told him he didn’t have to go because I knew he was super swamped at work- he insisted on going….I JUST LOVE MY HUSBAND SO MUCH!!!
When it came time to get ice cream for my brave boy, It was just me and him. He was so cute!
I felt so bad for him because his leg was sore for about 4 days.
The head teacher, Miss Anita was so apologetic for the nurse’s behavior. She promised me that she would never keep one of her students from school. Miss Anita has such a love for every one of her students, but I do think Esher is one of her favorites. She always makes sure she sits next to him or plays at the center where he is. She has also know him since he was 2 when Tristan was in her pre-school class. He loves Miss Anita… actually, we all do!
0 comments:
Post a Comment