Today we actually ventured out of the house. Jared, Daph and I took the younger kids to The Princess and The Frog which was so super cute! The older kids and other grown-ups went to see Sherlock Holmes.
We were about an hour early so we took the kids to the bookstore to kill some time while My Love saved us seats.
They were all so cute!
Everyone loved their movies.
Our kids always go to the front of the theatre when the movie is over to dance. I love it!!!
Hannah and Esher just watched the others dance.
When we got home the kids all went sledding in Price and Mae’s back yard…I'm serious they have the best house for kids!!
Oh ya, and I forgot to bring Esher’s jacket… Mother of the Year!
All the adults went to one of our favorite places-La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant. Price had us take two pictures, one from each end of the table.
Afterwards we went to Joy and Eric’s for Pumpkin Cheesecake.
When we got home everyone was ready to play more card games.
The kids played video games.
It was such a fun day!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment